We are currently updating our policy book. This page will hold policies as they are brought up to date.
Our policy on bullying is available on the web site here.
Our policy on communications with parents is available on the web site here.
You may need the free Adobe Reader, Foxit Pro, or another PDF viewer to see the policies below. Some web browsers will show you these pages without needing any additional programs.
- Admissions (PDF)
- Accident and Medical Alert (PDF)
- Bursaries and Grants (PDF)
- Boundaries (PDF)
- Case Assignments to Therapy Aids (PDF)
- Conflict of Interest (PDF)
- Course Challenge (PDF)
- Criminal Record Check (PDF)
- Exclusion of a Student from the Classroom (PDF)
- Field Trips (PDF)
- Individual Educational Plan (IEP) and Case Management Plan (CMP) (PDF)
- Media and Movie (PDF)
- Hallway Rules (PDF)
- Notification of Sickness (PDF)
- Procedural Fairness / Best Practices Guidelines (PDF)
- Qualifying Student Information (PDF)
- School Grounds / Playground Supervision (PDF)
- Student Conduct Expectations (PDF)
- Procedure for Student Records (PDF)
- Eligible Student Information (PDF)