Expectations for Parents
- To ensure that students are at school on time each day.
- To encourage children to conduct themselves in an orderly manner at all times.
- To respond promptly and affirmatively to any student’s misbehavior while in school or on the way to and from school.
- To encourage personal effort, achievement and prompt completion of assignments.
- To support the school, the principal and the entire staff in their efforts to maintain high standards of education in the school.
- To supply written and signed explanations of absences/lateness and lack of proper dress code, including the gym strip and runners.
Reminder: Supervision of students starts 15 minutes before start of classes, at 8:30 AM Monday to Friday (classes start at 8:45), and ends at 3:30 PM Monday to Thursday (classes end at 3:15) and at 12:15PM Friday (classes on Friday end at 12 noon). Parents are expected to have students at the school on time, and to pick them up once school is finished, or to make arrangements to have students at the school when required. The school cannot take responsibility for students dropped off at the school before supervision starts, or left at the school after supervision ends.
Expectations For Students
- To arrive punctually, to attend regularly, and to behave appropriately.
- To be prepared and to have the necessary books, materials and assignments.
- To make a sincere, concentrated effort to do well in studies.
- To be considerate of the rights of others: peers, staff, and neighbors.
- To respect and comply with school regulations.
- To wear correct dress code at all times i.e. school uniforms.